Fill your day with melodies, harmonies, tunes and sessions to lift your heart.
It's a folk festival, a traditional session, a fleadh, a bluegrass hoedown, a blues jam, a céili, singers sessions all bound together by the enjoyment of music, in the grounds of Bunratty Castle & Folk Park ! Enjoy a feast of music featuring the best in Bluegrass, Traditional Irish, Classical, Choral,Cajun, and much more!
The Winter Music Day at Bunratty Castle & Folk Park Day in asssociation with the Shannonside Winter Music Festival takes place on January 20th from 12 noon to 5pm and is not to be missed.
Tickets available online or at admissions on the day.
For full festival details at the nearby village of Sixmilebridge Co Clare visit http://www.wmw.ie/
The line up on the day will include
- Athenry Youth Orchestra & Regroovanation - Classical
- Billow Wood (Formally Flat Out) - Trad
- Coda - Vocal Folk/Trad band
- Greg Blake Bluegrass Band - Bluegrass
- J Bozeman & the lazy Pigs - Honky Tonk Country
- Maple Tree Circus - Swiss Folk & Country
- Polyphonics - Barbershop group
- Sandymount Gospel Choir - Choral group
- Sarah Savoy - Cajun
- Skazz - Ska- Jazz